Charlotte's Web ThingLink

Friday, September 11, 2015

Using QuickTime to Display an iPad on a MacBook

I've had several teachers ask me about being able to display your iPad on your MacBook so that students can view a doc camera or iPad app and a Chrome browser at the same time. After playing around with different options, I've found that this is the easiest FREE option.

*I have to warn you that this only works if your MacBook is updated to Yosemite. 

Here's a Slide Presentation that I put together... It works more like a multiple-page ThingLink. It should give you all of the information that you need. Don't be afraid to click around on all of the links  and icons that I added on each slide to learn more.


If you just want to watch my video tutorial, here's a link to: Using Quicktime to Display an iPad on a Macbook

If you have any questions, please let me know.